Thanks for visiting our site! We've been supplying equipment to industry and individual users for over 90 years. Our products are backed by our knowledgeable sales staff and factory-trained technicians.
CHATILLON CS Series Force Tester
The new CHATILLON CS Series digital force testers are revolutionary systems optimized for production testing applications. No personal computer is required; no proprietary software is required; no knowledge of programming is required.
Two systems are available. Both the CS225 (225 pounds) and the CS1100 (1,100 pounds) provide an easy-to-use, intuitive method for tensile testing, compression testing, shear testing, flexural testing and advanced multi-stage testing conforming to ASTM or ISO procedures. With the CS you can perform:
- Limit testing to load, displacement or time
- Break testing - sharp or percentage
- Multi-stage cyclic tests
- Height measurements
- Auto-download to Excel
MARK-10 Series 7 Force Gauge
The new MARK-10 Series 7 Force Gauge is the state-of-the-art in force gauge design. With a blazing fast 14,000 samples per second, even the most instantaneous peak loads are captured more accurately than ever before possible.
- Individual data point memory for up to 5,000 data points, downloadable to a PC
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs; cable and software included
- Sample break detection with auto functions
- 1st / 2nd peak detection
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon various event completions
- 5 units of measurement and user-defined unit with configurable name
- Programmable set points, with indicators and outputs
- Averaging mode - calculates average readings over time
- Coefficient of friction
- External trigger mode - for switch contact testing or remotely stopping display update
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration
- Made in USA
- Industry leading 3-year warranty